Be it an existing or potential client, the team at Evoseal gets asked a number of questions about fibreglass flat roofs. These are some of the common one which we hope can help you.
1. How long will an Evoseal Fibreglass Flat Roof last?
Taking into consideration that many boats built in the 1950s from fibreglass are still in use today, we anticipate the life expectancy of our roofs to exceed 50 years.
2. What roof size can Evoseal cover?
We can cover anything from the smallest bay window to the largest office block - there really are no limits to the size of what Evoseal can cover.
3. Can you walk on an Evoseal Fibreglass Flat Roof?
Yes you can. Evoseal Flat Roofs are resistant to foot traffic so they are suitable for covering balconies, terraces & high foot traffic walkways.
4. My Flat Roof is joined to my neighbours' but they can’t afford to replace theirs. Can I still have mine replaced?
We do occasionally come across this situation and in most cases, we are able to separate the two roofs offering an installation. Obviously, we would be able to give you a decision once we have carried out a free no obligation survey.
5. Do Evoseal Fibreglass Flat Roofs have joints, welds or seams?
No, our flat roofs are 100% seamless making them the most durable flat roof covering available.
We hope the above questions help you in making your decision before purchasing a Fibreglass Flat Roof. If you have any more questions, please give us a call on 0800 121 6835 or send us an email and we'll be happy to help.